DO WELL DO GOOD
C19 LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME FOR AFRICA
5000 students registered in 3 days. We decided to open to 10 000 students.
Covid-19 has led to an unprecedented health crisis across the globe. It has also triggered an economic crisis never seen in the past 4 decades. The IMF has projected global growth in 2020 to fall to -3% & -1,6% for Africa.
The African economy will be severely impacted. Globalisation will slow down leading to less investment and trade. More than ever Africa will need its youth to build its future.
ShARE will adapt its 2-year Leadership Programme of Excellence to craft a 5-week leadership programme offered for free to
1 000 10 000 African University students and young professionals to sharpen their corporate skills and help them to get ready for the corporate world thereby helping build tomorrow’s African economy.
in association with
The training will be mainly delivered by the ShARE team composed of consultants from tier 1 consulting firms.
We will share the concept and the methodology that top consulting firms use to break down problems.
We will share the concept and the methodology that top consulting firms use to make slides.
We will share techniques on how to present slides and a deck.
We will share some knowledge about entrepreneurship and most importantly we will ask a few entrepreneurs from the continent to share their journey.
We will share 2 sessions to carve your own leadership style and organise a few sessions with business leaders.
DO WELL DO GOOD
We will explain to you the concept of Do Well Do Good ("doing well for yourself and doing good for the society are compatible").
GETTING READY FOR JOB
Finally, we will help you to get ready for the job market. We will share a template to write a clear CV, and share some tips on how maximise your chance during an interview.
While you will receive training through ShARE online platform and the webinars, the best way to learn is to practice the skills on a case. The topics of the case will be given by partners of the program.
- The content of the programme is the exclusive property of ShARE and can't copied or extracted to be shared outside this specific initiative.
- This programme is ONLY open to African students and young professionals residing and studying in Africa.
- Participant who make comments on Whatsapp groups which are judged to be racist, insulting, or political will be excluded from the programme.
- We won't be able to correct all cases in detail, only top 100 cases will receive a grade. We will however provide corrections on a weekly basis.
- The details are described in the document below