Do well Do good transformation
We have developed a simple framework with 10 principles and 18 questions to help our clients think through their societal transformation. With one question that we believe is more important for our clients than any other: are you genuinely adding value to the society through your products and services without creating negative externalities?
How it is different from other frameworks
We have developed a three step process that starts with a diagnosis of your company against our 10 principles of Do Well Do Good. It is followed by a design phase which also integrates the insights and ideas of students - future employees, clients and citizens. The last step of the process is to set up a delivery road-map and delivery engine to implement the transformation.
DO WELL DO GOOD SCAN
- Define your purpose
- Separate businesses which are good for your company and good for the society from that need to stop
- Identify organizational issues, operating models and internal processes you want to change
- Executives and students work together to develop ideas, craft “good growth” initiatives from it and then prioritize / sequence them while proposing improvements in enablers (e.g. processes and operating models) to ensure successful execution.
- Formalization of initiatives (cost/ budget, resources, team, leaders, expected impact, KPIs to track)
- Sequencing into a multi phase road-map and transition plan that maintains aspired growth
- Central engine to monitor execution